|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£20k - 40k per year + Commission|
|Start Date:||2019-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jed Parmenter Rons|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 14:34|
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving my client’s relationship with their customers, by understanding their customers business and needs and aligning our services to their customers’ requirements.
- Develop and maintain commercial strong relationships with key contacts at all assigned accounts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the commercial arrangements with all assigned accounts.
- Responsible for managing customer relationships through regular executive communication, stakeholder management and customer meetings.
- Responsible for developing and enhancing the strategic relationship with the customer on a medium to long term basis through regular executive communication and strategic account development.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the internal delivery teams.
- Champion the customer’s requirement within my client to ensure their voice is heard.
- Assist with, and coordinate, the creation of bespoke annual customer account plans to maximise my client’s share of spend at all assigned accounts.
- Assist and coordinate the contract renewal process to help deliver client retention.
- Manage the service review and customer reporting process for all assigned accounts, which includes reviewing reports and presenting relevant analysis and insight.
- Act as the main point of contact for all non-technical customer enquiries, whilst coordinating internal resources, and deliver a prompt response and resolution.
- Manage the internal account review and reporting processes for all assigned accounts, which will include analysis on profitability and upsell opportunities.
- Participate in service transition activities from sales to delivery to ensure customers’ expectations are managed effectively throughout the transition process.
- Develop account plans to deliver margin growth within your account base and maximise upsell opportunities.
- Work alongside the technology partner team to develop opportunities and improve close periods
- Meet all targets and KPI’s, and which includes providing accurate revenue and margin forecasts.
- Participate in sales marketing campaigns and events to raise my client’s profile in the market to establish the business as a strategic long-term partner for our clients and customers.
- Support your colleagues and management with the delivery of the overall sales and account management plan.
Your Background & Skills:
- Current or recent B2B client services / account management experience, ideally in a managed service provider, but this sector experience is not essential.
- Articulate and comfortable with presenting reports and information to customer.
- Numerate and comfortable with discussing pricing and financial data with customers.
- Demonstrable experience with working independently and to tight deadlines.
- Energetic and positive individual who strives to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
- Ability to identify and adjust accordingly your communication/presentation style to reflect the requirements of the recipient.
- As an individual you’ll need to be numerate, articulate, adept at developing new relationships, and willing to go over and beyond for the customer when it is required.
- As a company we’ll support you by giving you training on our portfolio of systems and services, to ensure you have the best chance of success. However, we do expect and want you to take an interest in the technology we use so you can proactively bring solutions to our customers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's