Account Manager - Junior Account Manager - Channel Account Manager
Our Client a Global Cyber Security distributer are expanding their team and seeking a Channel Account Manager to join their organisation based in Derbyshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Salesperson, who would like to focus on relationship management and working with existing customers.
There are NO new business elements to this position
As an Account Manager your duties will include:
- To provide a point of contact for a set of customer accounts
- Your aim is to increase revenues and margins from each customer
- Building relationships with customers and introducing products
- Organising quotes, logistics and customer risk management.
- Liaising with internal departments in order to fulfil customer needs
The successful Account Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Go the extra mile to exceed customer and vendor expectations
- Can work as part of a team as well as individually
- Has previous experience in a similar role i.e telesales or internal sales position with high call volume
- Confident, motivated and warm personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Has knowledge of IT Channel and commercial challenges for distribution
This role offers competitive base salary, benefits, bonuses and commission structure.
If interested please apply ASAP.