|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mitchell Zhang|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2021 11:26|
Mitchell is looking for an Account Manager to work in Uganda. You will be responsible for the account strategy, sales coverage plan, account plans and sales execution to meet/ exceed the growth of the business department and continuously enhance the customer interface investment.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of mid-and high-level customer relationships, have a strong understanding and guidance of customer requirements. Develop suite relationships with these key customers and partners to gain their support.
- Organize regular customer visits and workshops to obtain and provide market information in a timely manner, and obtain customer’s favourable support for the company.
- Understand customer business pain points and KPI’s that are established to meet their business objectives.
- Follow up the whole process of project implementation. Ensure that the market target, sales target and collection target of the key Account Department are completed and assist in improving the transaction quality of the whole LTC process.
- Organize market analysis (industry, customer, competition, self and opportunity) to determine market objectives and strategies, participate in developing account plans, and implement the plans.
- Maintain and improve the company’s brand.
- Analyzes Customer requirements and plans, markets opportunities and strategies, plans customer relationship improvement and analyzes reciprocity
- Partner with the broader Huawei sales team to leverage joint solutions and sales
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities in meeting with key decision-makers to obtain executive sponsorship
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge in any field such as Wireless, transmission, data, access, core network, software platform, IT and service.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a busy environment and managing projects.
Must have adequate knowledge of project management and operation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer Relationship Building Capability: Have the ability to build and improve relationships with mid and high-level customers
- Customer requirement understanding and guidance; Ability to deeply understand customers’ pain points and requirements. Effectively present solutions, and drive customer’s willingness to purchase.
- Project operation capability: Serve as the project leader and be able to independently operate most project development tasks.
- Transaction management capability: Ability to participate in project negotiation and successfully deal with customers special requirements and differences
- Strong ability to work in a complex global environment, effectively building and sustaining relationships.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's