|Type: Permanent||Start Date: ASAP|
|Posted: 25 days ago||Contact: Lucy Heisterkamp|
Lucy is recruiting for an Accounts Director to work in Riyadh (KSA).
As a fundamental member of the Saudi Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
About the company:
"Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria."
- An in-depth understanding of the KSA Healthcare, Hospitals and Provider markets.
- Experience and understanding of the Medicare and Medicaid markets would also be preferred
- Responsible for growing revenue from new business sales within existing clients
- Champion the effort to grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospect or client short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with client executive management
- Partner with Sales Leadership to establish optimal sales strategy for particular pursuits, based on client interactions
- Collaborate with Sales Support; Account Management; Operations and other departments to ensure the client's expectations are exceeded
- Analyze customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Finance regarding Concentrix strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats based on sales pursuit interactions
- Monitor economic and legal trends that could affect sales
- Maintain and update salesforce.com database with sales pursuit information
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of breaking into new accounts and navigating through complex sales processes.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements with customers
- Expert in communication skills and styles, both written and verbal.
- Thought Leader with proven ability to significantly influence
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Self-starter with a solution-oriented mind set.
- Expert in your field: other direct sales team members will look to you as an example of how to operate via your performance and day to day activities.
- Strong bias for action and will aggressively pursue opportunities and navigate external and internal obstacles
- Naturally curious: you ask the right questions and enjoy solving complex problems
- Willing to travel (30-50% travel required).
- Industry experience is a plus.
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favourite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days