A/V Project Manager
|Job Title:||A/V Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50.5k - 59.7k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Reece Curruthers|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 14:50|
As project manager you will be responsible for the planning and execution of project deliveries.
The project manager is also responsible for:
• Ensuring that the quality of all deliveries in the project are in accordance with the agreement and satisfies the customer's expectations.
• Ensuing that the customer is satisfied with the project execution and the end result.
• Ensuring that the project achieves the financial objectives (profitability)
• Being an advisor to customers
The project manager can also be assigned other tasks in the department, such as system design, documentation, technical drawing, consultancy services, technical sales support, etc.
• Experience from project management in the technology sector
• Experience with advanced AV solutions
• Relevant certification within project management (PRINCE2® / PMP) is preferable, but certification can also be carried out after hiring.
• Excellent communication skills, mastering both Norwegian and English fluently (written and spoken)
• Structured and able to handle many tasks simultaneously
• High business and technology understanding
• High working capacity
• Initiative and results-oriented
• Self-driven and action-oriented, but also with the ability to collaborate and work well in e team environment.
• The will to succeed, thrive with customer dialogue and be service-minded
• Delight in sharing knowledge and learning about new technology
• Ambitious, social and enthusiastic