Tangent International are urgently looking for a 4G/5G RAN Swap Build Manager to work 3 month rolling contract based in Reading
The 5G RAN Build Manager will be required to instruct and interpret 4G & 5G activities across the Programme.
This role will cover multiple disciplines, such as Civils, Design, Integration, through to Acceptance.
The candidate will be responsible and accountable for the above tasks, interacting with/managing Partner SWCs; Equipment Call-Off; the client Design Centre; the client War Room & Integration teams; the client Operations.
- Strong knowledge of 3UK & MBNL RAN processes & tools
- Strong Deployment skill-set – from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
- Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations; Rigging Data Sheets; on-site practicalities
- Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills – customer and vendor facing
- Familiarity with Huawei and legacy 3UK Hardware (Samsung an advantage)
- Activity Gating, Scheduling and Planning
- Attend daily/weekly Deployment review with Partners (some travel may be required); War Room interaction
- Assessment of Survey results dependencies (Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders, Streetworks)
- Maintain Programme of Works with Risk and issue management
- Management of JSVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
- Data integrity within multiple toolsets
- Variation Request progression/approval
- Re-planning of failures
If interested please send me your updated CV. Alternatively, if you aren't available please feel free to send my details to any friends that might be interested.