3D Vision Software Engineer
|Job Title:||3D Vision Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 60k per year|
|Start Date:||2019-02-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Larvin|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 14:32|
3D Vision Software Engineer - Belgium
A client of mine in Belgium are looking for a talented 3D Vision Software Engineer to join their team!
My client has a very unique, fresh and focused environment, giving you excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and support of your ideas as well as offering competitive packages and providing a once in a lifetime safe and agile start up environment.
You will design, develop and optimise performing 3D software components on top of optical sensors with the aim of extending, integrating and demonstrating the capability of a 3D vision system for mobile devices.
- Ph.D. or engineering degree in computer science, signal processing or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in software R&D for computer vision, with hands-on experience on algorithm development related to 3D optical applications
- Good knowledge of 3D geometry and depth map computation from optical sensors based on structured light, stereo vision and/or time of flight technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge in image/video processing: pre-processing, enhancement, segmentation - experience in 3D face recognition or gesture recognition fields or SLAM technology are a plus
- Hands-on experience with C/C++ (OpenCV) and with GPU programming (CUDA, Vulkan)
- Experience with embedded software constraints and integration on mobile devices (DSP, Arm based processors)
- Experience with scientific/prototyping languages such as Python/SciPy and/or MATLAB
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
If this roles looks like it could be the next step in your career then please apply below so we can start a confidential conversation.