My Client, one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies based in Essex are expanding and seeking a 1st Line support Advisor to join their team.
The successful applicant will be fully trained to provide a paramount level of 1st and 2nd line technical support to the customer base along with managing the provisioning of new services relating to Landline, Broadband, Ethernet and VoIP.
- Act as a first point of contact, providing 1st line support to their business customers in relation to their Landline, Broadband, Ethernet and/or VoIP services
- Escalating faults to 2nd line support when required
- Aid customers via telephone and/or email
- Logging faults on to our helpdesk system
- Administration of customer accounts
- Managing customer and supplier expectations and keeping them informed of the status of their reported issue
- Confident using computer systems such as Windows or Mac
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Open to new processes and willing to adapt in order to meet the Business requirements
- Team player
- Be comfortable setting up and diagnosing wired or wireless broadband routers
- Technical experience with SIP Trunks and Hosted telephones
- Knowledge of traditional telephone connections such as PSTN and ISDN
- Visual accuracy and attention to details are essential
- A background in telecommunications would be preferable but not essential
This comes with a great salary and benefits to match. If interested please send your CV ASAP.