1st Level Support Engineer - RAN
|Job Title:||1st Level Support Engineer - RAN|
|Start Date:||2018-09-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Smith|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 05:27|
1st Level Support Engineer - RAN required to be based in Riyadh, KSA and starting immediately. The position will be a 12 month extendable contract.
Position will pay SAR 10,000 per month, + Iqama, +medical insurance + $500/year flight allowance +1 month paid vacation + end of service benefit.
The main duties for the position are mentioned below.
Monitor and manage 2G/3G/ LTE network alarm events, service outage, network performance deterioration, customer complaint from alarm panel, constant monitor and analyze network performance consistently. This also includes providing escalation and notification of Minor, Critical and Major incidents/outages.
• Monitor alarms and performance information on the 24x7 basis.
• Perform initial analysis to identify issues follow by restoration if possible (1st line of Support).
• Perform periodical network backups and health checks to determine network status.
• Respond to Network Customer Support Team within agreed SLA time frame.
• Create and update/manage trouble tickets for any detected problem.
• Ensure all docket information are capture in activity log
• Managing technical escalation to ensure faults is rectified within agreed SLAs.
• Perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business units informed during system outages.
• Assist the FO shift leader in producing activity report for KPI calculation.
• Check and certified new network elements to be commissioned in operation environment within agreed KPI. (BIS)
• Assist the operation team in process improvement and ongoing development of tools and system.
• Ensure proper work progress, shift handover, data communication, team work spirit…etc.
General, independent of system
• Monitor alarm event panels, Ericsson OSSRC, RBS, BSC& RNC …etc.
• To support the NOC organization in regards to daily support issues.
• To suggest actions and initiatives to enhance daily operations within the NOC.
If you would be interested in applying, please submit your CV