James Bundock is looking for a Microwave Technical Designer to work a 12-month rolling contract based in Kuwait.
- Design , develop microwave solutions and Collaborate with all related cross-functional team and engineers to determine design requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain design documentation, including schematics, BOMs, and evaluation reports.
- Evaluate and diagnose issues for different types of Microwave links then develop corresponding solutions.
- Participate in customer discussions related to Microwave product, technology development and provide solution for existing transmission network issues.
- Manage personnel development, new business proposals, and the successful design, development, production release / transition of new products and Stay up-to-date with industry advancements/innovations in Microwave field
- Manage and lead development & operational improvements in support of company goals & objectives
- Have Experience in MW link planning using pathloss , iRIver designer with deep Knowledge of linking Budget include Gains, Losses Knowledge of calculations, Equivalent Isotropic Radiated Power (EIRP), Power Spectral Density (PSD)/GT, Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR).
- Have Experience in installation& commissioning ,O&M deploying and maintenance before hand over for all types of MW Links products (Short-haul and Long-haul)
- Have Experience in control/manage Project’s material ,resources, subcontractor ,tools and Project PIP.
- Have ability to do proper E2E MW network insight in collaboration with cross-domain team in mobile network.
- Knowledge in 4G/5G radio and design challenge of 5G RF/microwave solutions.
Please Note: The client is only looking for consultants with 3 weeks’ notice max.