This service provides you with the best talent there is to power your teams through superior service and innovation. Finding the exact match from within the whole global population takes a rather special and robust approach. One which supports every actor in the process, the hiring employer, the suite of candidates, all the staff within Tangent, and all the trusted partners we use globally.
Also, it optimises every step of the recruitment journey from the first briefing to the first day on site.
Each person in the recruitment journey will have their own set of needs, and even within the client organisation, this can differ from HR to line managers and PMs. Although Talent Flow is designed to benefit everyone, here are the benefits for employers:
- Incredibly accurate submission of the minimal number of CVs, saving everyone time and hassle
- Value-add information on every candidate including Tangents own one-way video profile Snapfiles, making the selection process quicker and more effective
- Time is saved by every unnecessary aspect of the recruitment process being stripped out from your recruitment tasks including a unique candidate scoring system to help you identify talent quickly and interview coaching for line managers where appropriate, leaving you to focus on the important aspects of control and decision making.
- The candidate experience is carefully managed both at Tangent and supportive of line managers & HR to improve the recruitment and to build your employer brand with talent community.
- Because Talent Flow is data driven you will have clear metrics, reporting and KPIs with every assignment, this will guide each assignment, and also slice as knowledge for future recruitment, everyone continues to learn.
As the name suggests, Talent Flow creates a frictionless process to move talent through space and time swiftly. The details of the journey are:
The Flow modules are flexible and can be adjusted to your systems and processes, for example feeding into HR portals such as SAP Fireglass.
We’ll ensure the service is aligned with HR, line managers and project managers and that communication flows smoothly across all teams.
Once Flow is set up full training is given and reporting starts after the 1st week, along with transparent KPI reporting to gauge our level of success.
The Tangent Service - Making Recruitment Flow
The flawless recruitment and retention service we deliver is based on our five-stage journey, they are detailed below, Click on the icon below to display the features of which sector you'll receive.
1. The Consultation- Initial discussion with one of Tangents specialist niche recruiters. Our experts understand your market, achieved by our consultants’ long tenure with us in their niche market. We’ll uncover the culture & environment through interviews or by attending site personally to really gain a flavour. Our two service products Flow and Bond ensure talent is found and stays with you.
2. Global Search - Our search is a powerful blend of channels and teams, channel and % of the source: database 35%; advertising 15%; Head hunting 27%; Social Media Team 12%; Referrals – 11%. 24 / 7 Search teams – Always on with access to over 190 nationalities. Concentric rings approach Local, Regional then International.
3. Managing the Recruitment - Our tightly managed selection process blends efficiency with effectiveness. We use video Snapfiles and personality tests to optimise screening of candidates. Further support through Interview coaching for clients; end to end management of interview process wherever it is in the world. Also, Interview specialists can attend interviews to ensure process runs smoothly.
4. Onboarding - We keep on working after the selection is made to ensure smooth on-boarding. We carefully manage the offer and capture everything in a new starter pack – ensures no surprises. We’ll Manage relocation including schooling and family allowing candidates to focus on the job, plus Visas & Work Permits managed, and even airport collection.
Engaged Performer - Welcome packs for each new joiner, the packs details all the info they need about the role, company and Tangent Support staff.
For Contractors we have Assignment Support. The Assignment Support teams go to extraordinary lengths to smooth the transition to a new location. The menu of support options include: relocation and accommodation (short-term & long-term), family relocation, travel, insurances, visas, work permits.
Engagement Booster - An additional and optional service is ‘Capture’, our engagement tool and process, which measures engagement and happiness of our contractor workforce. By enabling our customers to monitor trends & changes in the contractor communities’ feelings we ensure potential problems can be dealt with quickly before it results in attrition.