Talent Bond is our service which aims to go further than standard recruitment to ensure the candidates we place are happy, engaged and productive with you from day one - and throughout their on-boarding.
It is the partner service to Talent Flow, but rather than being a distinct sequential process, the ingredients of Bond begin from the outset of the recruitment journey. Naturally, a successful new joiner is dependent on the right person being selected, and that begins at the briefing meeting.
Bond consists of standard, albeit very high, numbers of recruitment steps to ensure your new joiner is engaged, plus an optional booster platform. Major Accounts receive the booster platform at no extra cost.
Benefits of Talent Bond
- Candidates recruited through Tangent Bond are more loyal and exceed retention rates for technology professionals by 10%
- Increased productivity, more effective on-boarding of perm candidates, and contractors hit the ground running - even faster
- Reduced costs and time recruiting new staff
- Your employer brand is enhanced with the great candidate experience Bond provides
- Rigorous selection process which goes beyond getting a good match; we aim for a great match for your role and culture
- Welcome packs for each new joiner, the packs detail all the info they need about the role, company and Tangent Support staff ensuring they can focus on the job from day 1
- For Contractors relocating we have Assignment Support Team. The Assignment Support teams go to extraordinary lengths to smooth the transition to a new location. The menu of support options includes: relocation and accommodation (short-term & long-term), family relocation, travel, insurances, visas, work permits
- Contract Support Desk available 24/7 365 in dozens of languages. We deal with any payroll issues within 24 hours, and have a 98% success rate of paying contractors correctly and on time.
An additional and optional service is ‘Capture’, our engagement tool and process, which measures engagement and happiness of our contractor workforce. By enabling our customers to monitor trends and changes in the contractor communities’ feelings we ensure potential problems can be dealt with quickly before it results in attrition.